This vetiver-scented candle raises funds for anti-racism and racial equity related groups; groups rotate every 6 months. 10% of proceeds are donated to the New Orleans Youth Alliance. Fill your home with this warm and smoky scent while raising funds for BIPOC empowerment.
The New Orleans Youth Alliance (NOYA) is the youth development intermediary for the Greater New Orleans area. NOYA works to cultivate a system of high-quality, well-resourced youth development organizations that center youth leadership and racial equity in their work with young people. NOYA achieves its mission through three key areas of service: program quality and professional development, policy and advocacy, and organizational effectiveness.
- The 12 oz. candles are hand-poured into recycled glass jars and made of eco coconut soy.
- They have a 60-hour burn time.
- The candle's label is made of 100% recycled glass paper, which is easily removed to either recycle or re-use the jar once
- Made in United States
- Ingredients: Coconut Soy Wax, Recycled Paper Label, Recycled Glass Jar
- Dimensions: 3 x 5 in (7.6 x 12.7 cm)