ROSA Studio Watercolours are created for studies and practice. High-quality, carefully selected pigments and natural plant-based binder with gum arabic guarantee the purity of colours and easy paint applying. ROSA Studio watercolour sets of 16 pans are formed from traditional colours of watercolour technique. The colours of the set can be easily mixed and create a wide palette of new colours and shades. Most paints in the set are single pigment, which allows to learn and experiment with mixing.
- Basic colors when mixed give a wide color palette
- High-quality pigments provide a combination of intensity and transparency of watercolors
- Natural plant-based binder with gum arabic and elastic after drying
- The traditional technique of natural drying of the watercolors provides easy dilution with water and brush application
- Made in Ukraine
- Dimensions: 4.3″ x 6.2″ x 0.7″ (11 x 15.8 x 1.8 cm)