This D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Starter Kit includes all of the essential elements you need to start embroidering! Each pattern is designed to teach a fun and interesting range of stitches, good for beginners or experienced stitchers alike. Recommended for Ages 12+
- 6" Embroidery hoop
- 2 Embroidery needles (no. 9 & no. 10)
- Stork embroidery scissors
- An illustrated instructional book detailing the complete range of stitches used in Kiriki patterns, as well as tips and tricks for perfecting your stitches.
- Screen printed pattern on cotton
- Printed backing fabric
- Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
- Eco-friendly stuffing
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions
The patterns are screen printed by hand with vibrant, water-based inks right onto the fabric so no tracing or transferring is ever required!
Finished doll will be about 4.5"/11cm tall.