These handmade hand soaps come from Colorado and feature a variety of Barn Quilt Patterns. No two cartons we have share the same quilt square, so be prepared not to receive the exact pattern in the photo when ordering.
Each carton contains a matching pair of soap blocks. Each soap is 2.75" square* and 0.5" thick. That is 3.75 oz. of combined soap in a carton.
- Carton Measures: 3" x 3' x 1.25"
- Glycerin and Goat Milk
- Made in Longmont, Colorado
- For External Use Only
- Ingredients: Ingredients (INCI Name): Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis), Safflower Oil(Carthamus Tinctorius), Glycerine, Goat’s Milk, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Vanilla Stabilizer, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide
- Palm Oil is from companies that comply with RSPO
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Products
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- No SLS or SLES are used in any of our soaps or bases
- Food grade oils (originating from plants) that are farmed by sustainable growers
- Our raw materials are Non GMO
- Made in the USA