Create more memories, connect more deeply, and laugh more loudly with conversation prompts written especially for grandmas and grandkids of all ages.
Get to know your grandmother in a whole new way: 150 engaging questions—some silly, some serious, all genuine—encourage grandkids of all ages to approach conversations with their beloved grandparent in a fresh new way. Questions are inclusive and meant to appeal to a wide range of grandmothers and grandkids, and come in an illustrated box set that includes a blank notebook for jotting down notes, memories, and new questions to ask.
Conversation starters include:
- Tell me how you first learned you were going to become a grandmother. How did you feel?
- What has surprised you most about the twenty-first century?
- What nicknames have you had throughout your life?
- Were you ever bullied? What did you do?
- Tell me a story from a favorite family gathering.
- Tell me something about yourself that most people don’t notice.
- What is something that never fails to cheer you up?
150 ENGAGING QUESTIONS: Create connection and conversation with dozens of thought-provoking questions
FLIP THE SCRIPT: Give kids the opportunity to pose questions to their grandmothers, instead of the other way around
CREATE MEANINGFUL MOMENTS: Strengthen intergenerational bonds and eliminate awkward encounters at family gatherings
FOR GRANDKIDS OF ALL AGES: Appropriate for kids, tweens, teens, and even adult grandkids
VERSATILE AND TRAVEL-FRIENDLY: Bring Questions to Ask My Grandmother on your next visit, long drive, or Zoom call