From the trio responsible for the successful 1,003 series-comes 1,003 Great Things About Being Jewish, the perfect humorous gift book to celebrate being Jewish.
Just a sampling of the gems within:
* They say Aunt Rose's matzo balls could sink a ship . . . in case you're interested in doing that.
* Everyone knows that kosher hot dogs rule.
* A Hanukkah bush is a lot easier to bring home than a Christmas tree.
* Cool-looking blue and silver wrapping paper instead of red and green.
* Where else does a 13-year-old get to say, "Today, I am a man"?
* "The remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years, she served nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. -Calvin Trillin
1,003 Great Things About Being Jewish is sure to have everyone smiling, laughing, and appreciating all things Jewish.